Bunt's Traditional Recipes
- Raw Mangoes 24 nos
- Red chillies (round) 1/4K.g
- Mustard 1 cup
- Coriander seeds 1/4 cup
- Pepper 1tbsp
- Jeera 1tsp
- Ajwain Omam 1tsp
- Methi 1tsp
- Asafoetida small piece
- Garlic 1 cup
- Curry leaves 1 bunch
- Gingely oil 2 cups
- Mustard seeds 1 table spoon
- Salt to taste 2-3 cups
- Roast and powder the above ingredients.
- Wash and cut the mangoes, add 2-3 cups salt.
- Mix well and allow it to Soak for a week.
- Stir everday with wooden spoon
- After a week drain the mongoes
- Add 2-3 cups of water to the salt water, boil and cool.
- Grind the roasted masala in the salt water.
Heat oil add mustard, chopped garlic and curry leaves. Fry and remove. Add mango pieces to the same oil and fry. Mix all these with ground masala, cool and bottle it.